Disruption is the new normal – constant change blurs industry boundaries and makes competition more complex than ever. In this environment, traditional strategies increase time to market while reducing reach and possibilities to act. The key to responding to an ever-changing business environment is identifying and targeting new opportunities with evidence-based futures research methods.
We utilize insights and trend management for new business development. With our futures approach, we discover and validate the avenues to future growth, enabling you to reimagine your business. To help you make informed decisions based on foresight, we use trends and landscape studies, opportunity mapping, customer co-creations, and more.
Identify and target new opportunities
Trends & Market Landscape
We gather tailored and thought-provoking insights to shift perspectives on your opportunities in new or familiar fields.
Vision & Direction
A competitive strategy is no longer fixed — but one that allows you aim high and adapt as you experiment, without loss of short term profit.
By understanding people and their unmet needs, we can reimagine new and existing markets from a human perspective.
Foresight, opportunity mapping and ecosystem design for a proof of concept. With real-time analysis of sea health using computer vision over 5G.
On-going work on productising technology through foresight and customer insight.
Business design and proof of concept for a new strategic direction.
BDR Thermea Group—
Global research and foresight work for BDR Thermea's future vision and strategy.
Map out potential futures using:
- Foresight research to turn weak signals, upcoming innovations and cross-sector trends into evidence-based, actionable insight
- Landscape analysis to identify the most potential moves to make within current or new markets
- Opportunity mapping to recognize new business opportunities and compare them with business goals
Act on future opportunities with:
- Ecosystem design to create collaborative networks that work towards a business opportunity
- Consumer co-creation helps understand consumer needs and pain points to be solved
- Stakeholder workshops to cater to current and future internal needs with design
Create adaptive strategies by:
- Foresight research to stay informed about upcoming developments in relevant fields of business
- Internal workshopping to make innovation a shared possibility and leverage the insights of everyone at your company
- Adaptive strategy direction to create resilient, flexible strategies fit for the ever-changing market landscape