With the world so spoiled with options — it’s no easy trick to craft world-class experiences that cut through the noise. We know this as we were there when Nokia phones were made, and when Beddit was sold to Apple and became the next big Finnish success story. For over a decade we’ve been hiring the most brilliant minds who can transcend across teams and roles, data and creativity, technology and business.
Success starts by asking the right questions and only then can value be created. We work from ideation to research to human-centred design, always implementing deep understanding of what your customers aspire for and your business aims to achieve. And while our skills are vast, our goal is simple. We want to create experiences that change your business forever.
Bring a creative aspect to new ventures and service-led disruption opportunities.
We examine your business and customers to find new, proven business value that enables you to pursue competitive edge in the rapidly changing marketplace.
We thrive to understand people and their behaviour to design truly human-centric experiences. Listening and observing is the first step to customer delight.
Product & Service Design
We bring design, technology and human insights together to bring clarity to complexity. We’re driven to create products and services that change our tomorrow into a better one.
Experiences made together.
Interaction and visual design for Freska’s first mobile app enabling customer self- service
Collaborating on a service based on autonomous delivery robots
Designing the digital future of the train traveling experience for Finnish National Railways
Product design for the app launching the second generation smart ring
Product design and strategy around financial services and personal wealth
Go from value proposition into new business through:
- Market and customer research to identify gaps and opportunities in available solutions
- Collaborative ideation workshops for opportunity identification and feasibility evaluation
- Business model design to enhance and extend the existing in new value
- Desirability validation with the target customers
Get go-to-market validation for a new service by:
- Co-creation workshops with your target customers to uncover the optimal service
- Experimentation cycles to ideate, design, iterate and repeat towards a solution build
- Prototyping the service to gather feedback on all the details that matter
- Exploration of the value in utilising emerging tech
Build opportunities within the current experience by:
- Investigating the unmet needs and growth opportunities within existing customer journey
- Identifying customers ‘jobs to be done’ and how to solve those in new meaningful ways
- Expanding partner networks for potential to deliver unseen value
- Mapping opportunities for digitisation